Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in San AntonioTo get started with your career as an X Ray tech, you need to find an accredited school in the San Antonio area. Accomplishing this goal is very simple. Just go online and type a key phrase like "Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools In San Antonio" into the search field. After you press the "enter" button, you will be exposed to a list of schools in the local area.
How To Get Certified In San AntonioX ray technology certificate programs prepare students to take state licensing exams. Additionally, the certificate program enables graduates to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists(ARRT) national exam. Both of these exams are a demonstration of the student's mastery of the knowledge indigenous to the X ray tech world. Some of the subjects covered in the preparatory material include how to use X-ray diagnostic equipment and how to produce images that can BE interpreted by a health care worker or the attending physician.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In San AntonioThe average annual income for an X ray technologist who works in San Antonio is $34,000. However, individuals who aspire to work in this sector should know that a plethora of factors can alter the annual income. One of the factors is your employer. Other factors that can result in an increase or decrease in salary include experience, areas of expertise, education, and number/type of certifications that you hold. Also note that participating in ongoing educational courses can help you earn a higher income, raises, promotions, bonuses, etc.
X-Ray Technician Programs in San AntonioStudents who aspire to go to X ray technician school in San Antonio can attend St. Philip's College. This learning institution is just 6 miles from the downtown area and offers students an Associate of Applied Science in Radiography Technology.
Matching School Ads
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- And more...
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!