Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in MiamiWhen it comes to attending school to be a X ray technician, you can't select just any school. The learning institution must be accredited. Accreditation is important for numerous reasons, including the fact that it functions as substantive proof that the school has conformed to rigorous educational standards. To ensure that you can attend a high quality, accredited school, go online and enter the following key words into the search field: "Find Accredited X Ray Technician Schools in Miami." The results pages will show you a plethora of options which you can select from.
How To Get Certified In MiamiX ray technology certificate programs prepare graduates to take and pass state licensing exams which qualify students to work within the state. Additionally, certificate programs prepare students to take a national certification administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (ARRT). These programs can be offered by a plethora of institutions, including the community colleges, allied health schools, and vocational schools. There is a great deal of important information taught during the time the student spends in the certificate program, such as how to properly use x-ray diagnostic equipment.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In MiamiMiami residents who pursue careers in the X ray tech sector should know they can expect to bring home an annual salary of $36,000. However, it is also important to note that several factors can alter this annual income. For example, many employers modify the salaries of their employees based on factors like their level of expertise and education.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
- A.S. - Cardiovascular Sonography
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Miami
|Advance Science Institute||3750 W 12 Ave|
Hialeah, Florida 33012
|Dade Medical College in Miami||2750 W 68th St Suite 202, Hialeah, FL 33016||dademedical.edu|
|Everest Institute-Fort Lauderdale||225 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062||everestuniversity.edu|
|Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences||671 Winyah Drive|
Orlando, FL, 32803
|Florida National College-Main Campus||4425 West 20 Avenue|
Hialeah, Florida 33012
|Fortis College in Orange Park||700 Blanding Blvd #16, Orange Park, FL 32065||fortis.edu|
|Professional Training Centers||13926 SW 47th Street|
Miami, Florida 33175
|Ultimate Medical Academy||1255 Cleveland St, Clearwater, FL 33755||https://www.ultimatemedical.edu/campuses/clearwater/|