Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in JacksonvilleFinding an accredited X ray technician school in Jacksonville is easy. Simply use your PC, laptop, or mobile device to conduct an internet search. To get precise answers, use a key phrase such as "Locate Jacksonville Accredited X Ray Technician Schools." The search results pages will display all of the options that are available to you. Your next step is to conduct thorough research in which you learn about all the pros and cons that would result from selecting a specific school.
How To Get Certified In JacksonvilleX ray certificate programs prepare students to take state licensing exams that qualify them to work within their region. The certificate programs are also a prerequisite to taking the national level exams administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (AART). The information that students take while completing the certification program is quite valuable. Some subjects that are typically covered will include how to properly use X ray diagnostic equipment so as to limit patient exposure as much as possible.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In JacksonvilleJacksonville residents who are interested in pursuing a career in the X ray technology sector should note that the average annual income is $35,000. However, this income could likely vary based on several interlocking factors. Some of the mediating factors than can affect one's annual income include experience, education, and level of expertise.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- And more...
- A.S. - Cardiovascular Sonography
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!