Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in JacksonvilleFinding an accredited X ray technician school in Jacksonville is easy. Simply use your PC, laptop, or mobile device to conduct an internet search. To get precise answers, use a key phrase such as "Locate Jacksonville Accredited X Ray Technician Schools." The search results pages will display all of the options that are available to you. Your next step is to conduct thorough research in which you learn about all the pros and cons that would result from selecting a specific school.
How To Get Certified In JacksonvilleX ray certificate programs prepare students to take state licensing exams that qualify them to work within their region. The certificate programs are also a prerequisite to taking the national level exams administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (AART). The information that students take while completing the certification program is quite valuable. Some subjects that are typically covered will include how to properly use X ray diagnostic equipment so as to limit patient exposure as much as possible.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In JacksonvilleJacksonville residents who are interested in pursuing a career in the X ray technology sector should note that the average annual income is $35,000. However, this income could likely vary based on several interlocking factors. Some of the mediating factors than can affect one's annual income include experience, education, and level of expertise.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Cardiographic Technology
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
About City College
Since 1984, City College, a private not-for-profit university, has been dedicated to providing a hands-on, practical and relevant college education to students in Florida and online. Our mission is to educate and train students in their chosen major, in preparation for employment in specific career fields. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career.
We offer our students an atmosphere of caring and respect. At City College you’re not just a student, you’re family.
- A.S. - Cardiovascular Sonography
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Pursue your education with American College for Medical Careers. We offer degree and diploma programs in the allied health field at our campus in Orlando, Florida.