Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in HoustonYour first step towards a great career as an X ray technician is finding the right school, and this objective can be easily accomplished. To get started, do a simple key word search in your computer. A good key phrase would be "Find Accredited X Ray Technician Schools in Houston." Once you enter this information, you'll be exposed to search engine results pages that offer a listing of several schools in the Houston area.
How To Get Certified In HoustonX-ray technology certificate programs are designed to prepare graduates to take state and national level exams. (The national exam is administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (ARRT).) Certificate programs empower students by providing them with a wide range of knowledge that is applicable to the X ray technology field. For example, courses cover things such as how to properly use safety techniques and equipment in order to limit exposure to both the X ray technician and the patient.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In HoustonHouston residents who work as X ray technologists can typically expect to earn about $42,000 annually. However, individuals who aspire to cultivate careers in this sector should know that their salary range can be mediated by several factors. Some of those factors include level of expertise, education, and employer.
X-Ray Technician Programs in HoustonAs made evident by the information presented above, the pathway to success as an X ray technician is paved by attaining a high quality education. By reviewing the data above, you can make an informed decision regarding which school would be most advantageous for you to enroll in. Once you make this decision, you can get your career in the X ray tech industry up and running. Good luck!
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Cardiographic Technology
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
|Remington College||11310 Greens Crossing Blvd #300, Houston, TX 77067||remingtoncollege.edu|
|Houston Community College||3100 Main St, Houston, TX 77002||hccs.edu|
|The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center||1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030||mdanderson.org|
|Pima Medical Institute||40 N Swan Rd # 100, Tucson, AZ 85711||pmi.edu|