Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in HoustonYour first step towards a great career as an X ray technician is finding the right school, and this objective can be easily accomplished. To get started, do a simple key word search in your computer. A good key phrase would be "Find Accredited X Ray Technician Schools in Houston." Once you enter this information, you'll be exposed to search engine results pages that offer a listing of several schools in the Houston area.
How To Get Certified In HoustonX-ray technology certificate programs are designed to prepare graduates to take state and national level exams. (The national exam is administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (ARRT).) Certificate programs empower students by providing them with a wide range of knowledge that is applicable to the X ray technology field. For example, courses cover things such as how to properly use safety techniques and equipment in order to limit exposure to both the X ray technician and the patient.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In HoustonHouston residents who work as X ray technologists can typically expect to earn about $42,000 annually. However, individuals who aspire to cultivate careers in this sector should know that their salary range can be mediated by several factors. Some of those factors include level of expertise, education, and employer.
X-Ray Technician Programs in HoustonAs made evident by the information presented above, the pathway to success as an X ray technician is paved by attaining a high quality education. By reviewing the data above, you can make an informed decision regarding which school would be most advantageous for you to enroll in. Once you make this decision, you can get your career in the X ray tech industry up and running. Good luck!
Matching School Ads
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- And more...
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
|Remington College||11310 Greens Crossing Blvd #300, Houston, TX 77067||remingtoncollege.edu|
|Houston Community College||3100 Main St, Houston, TX 77002||hccs.edu|
|The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center||1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030||mdanderson.org|
|Pima Medical Institute||40 N Swan Rd # 100, Tucson, AZ 85711||pmi.edu|