Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in FresnoIn the world of education, accreditation is very important. This is so for many reasons, including the fact that it proves a learning institution has conformed to rigorous standards in terms of education quality. To find an accredited X ray technician school, conduct a basic internet search by typing the following data into the search field: "Find Accredited X Ray Technician Schools in Fresno." You will then be exposed to several schools in Fresno and surrounding areas. Choose the educational institution that is most conducive to your personal preferences and professional goals.
How To Get Certified In FresnoFresno residents who want to stay on the path to vocational success should know that meeting certification requirements is key. X ray certification programs are efficacious because they prepare students to take state licensing exams as well as the national certification exam administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (ARRT). The certification programs can be administered by a plethora of vocational schools, some of which include community colleges and allied health schools.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In FresnoFresno residents who want to become X ray technicians should know that they can expect to bring in about $34,000 annually. However, it's important to remember that this salary is not set in stone. On the contrary, a variety of interlocking factors can cause your salary to be substantively higher than the aforementioned rate. For example, individuals who participate in ongoing educational courses relevant to the X ray technology sector can oftentimes command a higher salary than those who do not.
Matching School Ads
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- And more...
Locations: Fort Lauderdale
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Fresno
|Fresno City College||1101 East University Avenue|
Fresno, CA, 93741
|Merced College||3600 M Street Box #7|
Merced, CA, 95348-2898