How To Get Certified In Dallas
Students need to complete a two or three year radiology technician program at an accredited college.
2. $32.00 fee
3. ARRT Certification or LMRT exam
General or Limited Certificate
1. Have a temporary certificate
2. Receive a degree from an accredited program or approved limited radiologic program
3. Pass the Texas Department of State Health Services exam
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In DallasSalaries average $56,000 per year. They vary depending on the facility. Medical imaging labs pay the highest, followed by hospitals and outpatient facilities. On average, physician offices pay the least.
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope)
Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- Limited Medical Radiologic Tech-Cert
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Dallas
|Baylor University Medical Center||3616 Worth Avenue|
Dallas, TX, 75246
|El Centro College||301 North Market Street|
Dallas, TX, 75202-1805