How To Get Certified In Dallas
Students need to complete a two or three year radiology technician program at an accredited college.
2. $32.00 fee
3. ARRT Certification or LMRT exam
General or Limited Certificate
1. Have a temporary certificate
2. Receive a degree from an accredited program or approved limited radiologic program
3. Pass the Texas Department of State Health Services exam
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In DallasSalaries average $56,000 per year. They vary depending on the facility. Medical imaging labs pay the highest, followed by hospitals and outpatient facilities. On average, physician offices pay the least.
Matching School Ads
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Radiologic Technology
Locations: Grand Prairie
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Dallas
|Baylor University Medical Center||3616 Worth Avenue|
Dallas, TX, 75246
|El Centro College||301 North Market Street|
Dallas, TX, 75202-1805