Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in ColoradoIn order to ensure that you become a highly marketable job candidate, you need to ensure that the x ray technician program that you enroll in is accredited. Accreditation is important for numerous reasons, including the fact that it functions as an indicator that the school conforms to strict standards in terms of components such as curriculum, faculty, and funding. There are a plethora of accredited x ray technician programs in Colorado that you can enroll in, and some of them include:
How To Get Certified in ColoradoColorado is not a state that maintains licensure or accreditation requirements for individuals who wish to work as x-ray technicians. However, it is important to note that Colorado does require individuals who operate diagnostic x-ray machines to obtain ARRT(R) certification or take the Colorado Limited Scope Operator's exam. Individuals who operate industrial-use x-ray machines will be regulated by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Board.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In ColoradoIndividuals who live in Colorado and opt to become x-ray technicians should note that they can expect to earn about $69,000 annually. However, it is also important to note that this incoming salary is subject to variation based on a plethora of factors. Some of those factors can include level of education, job location, and areas of expertise. Individuals who wish to earn high salaries will likely be able to accomplish this objective by participating in on-going educational programs, which are currently referred to as CECs (continuing education credits).
Job Outlook for X-Ray Technicians in ColoradoEmployment for x-ray technicians in Colorado is expected to grow by 31% through the year 2020. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics refers to this growth rate as much stronger than average.
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Colorado
|Community College of Denver (Lowry Campus)||Building 849 1070 Alton Way|
Denver, CO, 80230
|ConCorde Career College - Denver||111 N. Havana Street|
Aurora, CO, 80010
|Memorial Hospital/Memorial Health System||175 South Union Boulevard, Suite 240|
Colorado Springs, CO, 80910
|Mesa State College||1100 North Avenue|
Grand Junction, CO, 81501
|Pima Medical Institute||7475 Dakin Street|
Denver, CO 80221
|Red Rocks Community College||5420 Miller Street, # 7181|
Arvada, CO, 80002-3069
|St. Anthony Hospitals - Centura Health||1601 Lowell Boulevard|
Denver, CO, 80204-1597