Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in WyomingPeople in Wyoming have three options for x-ray technician training programs. Casper College in Casper, Wyoming has a highly competitive program that only picks 20 students each year and gives out an Associate of Science in Radiology degree to the program’s graduates. Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming lets students earn an Associate of Applied Science degree. Western Wyoming Community College in Rock Springs, Wyoming partners with Weber State University in Utah to let students get a Bachelor of Science in Radiography degree. However, the students must go to Webster State University once a month in Utah.
How to Get Certified in WyomingThe Wyoming Board of Radiologic Technologist Examiners gives out the licenses for X-ray technicians in this state. People must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from an accredited program to get a license. They must also pass the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians to become certified and get their license. The ARRT certification and the license from the state of Wyoming must be renewed every two years. This can be done by presenting evidence of 24 credit hours of continuing education and paying the application fees to the ARRT.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In WyomingThe average salary range for an X-ray technician in Wyoming is between $51,000 and $58,000 per year. The average salary listed for X-ray tech job postings in this state is just 7% lower than the national average for X-ray techs. These salaries are likely to rise as the technician’s years of experience go up. Salaries are likely to be higher in the cities and lower in rural areas. The 2012 average salary for Casper was $61,190, while in Cheyenne, it was $54,010.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In WyomingThe number of X-Ray technician jobs in Wyoming is around 400 to 415. The demand for X-ray techs here has remained fairly steady over the past few years. The United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of X-Ray technician jobs will grow 21% from 2012 to 2022 across the nation. This is faster than the average for all jobs overall. The projected growth is due to an increase in the elderly population, which will lead to an increase in medical issues, such as ones that will require X-rays to diagnose. The projected job growth for X-ray techs in Wyoming is 24.9% from 2010 to 2020, which is just over the national job growth prediction.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
ORU offers students Whole Person Education with the convenience of online learning. Minimize the barriers to completing your distance education by enrolling at one of the USA's Top 30 Online Colleges.
Some of the Whole Person Online Education Benefits include: Flexible and Relevant Academic Programs, Exceptional Faculty, Supportive, Christ-centered Community and Promoting Physical Health.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Wyoming
|Casper College||125 College Drive|
Casper, WY, 82601
|Laramie County Community College||1400 East College Drive|
Cheyenne, WY, 82007