Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in WyomingPeople in Wyoming have three options for x-ray technician training programs. Casper College in Casper, Wyoming has a highly competitive program that only picks 20 students each year and gives out an Associate of Science in Radiology degree to the program’s graduates. Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming lets students earn an Associate of Applied Science degree. Western Wyoming Community College in Rock Springs, Wyoming partners with Weber State University in Utah to let students get a Bachelor of Science in Radiography degree. However, the students must go to Webster State University once a month in Utah.
How to Get Certified in WyomingThe Wyoming Board of Radiologic Technologist Examiners gives out the licenses for X-ray technicians in this state. People must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from an accredited program to get a license. They must also pass the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians to become certified and get their license. The ARRT certification and the license from the state of Wyoming must be renewed every two years. This can be done by presenting evidence of 24 credit hours of continuing education and paying the application fees to the ARRT.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In WyomingThe average salary range for an X-ray technician in Wyoming is between $51,000 and $58,000 per year. The average salary listed for X-ray tech job postings in this state is just 7% lower than the national average for X-ray techs. These salaries are likely to rise as the technician’s years of experience go up. Salaries are likely to be higher in the cities and lower in rural areas. The 2012 average salary for Casper was $61,190, while in Cheyenne, it was $54,010.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In WyomingThe number of X-Ray technician jobs in Wyoming is around 400 to 415. The demand for X-ray techs here has remained fairly steady over the past few years. The United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of X-Ray technician jobs will grow 21% from 2012 to 2022 across the nation. This is faster than the average for all jobs overall. The projected growth is due to an increase in the elderly population, which will lead to an increase in medical issues, such as ones that will require X-rays to diagnose. The projected job growth for X-ray techs in Wyoming is 24.9% from 2010 to 2020, which is just over the national job growth prediction.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Wyoming
|Casper College||125 College Drive|
Casper, WY, 82601
|Laramie County Community College||1400 East College Drive|
Cheyenne, WY, 82007