Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in UtahWhen you begin the process of selecting an x-ray tech school that is right for you, note that the school needs to be accredited. Some of the accredited x-ray tech programs you can find in the state of Utah include:
Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah
Dixie State College of Utah
Salt Lake Community College
Weber State University
How to Get Certified in UtahIndividuals who wish to work as x-ray technicians in the state of Utah must become licensed in order to do so. In order to obtain licensure, radiologic techs must graduate from an accredited program and then pass a certification exam administered by American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (ARRT). Additionally, aspiring x-ray technicians must pay any and all applicable fees. Once an individual becomes ARRT certified, they will then complete an application, offer ARRT certification proof, and pay their fees. Certification renewal transpires every 2 years.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In UtahX-ray technicians that reside in the state of Utah can expect to earn about $46,000 annually. However, it is important to note that factors such as education, experience level, and job location can positively or negatively impact one’s annual income. It is also important to note that there are steps people can take in order to increase the likelihood that they will garner greater wages. Some strategies to consider incorporating include the completion of an internship program and/or completing continuing education credits (CECs).
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In UtahAccording to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, job openings for rad techs are expected to increase at a rate of 29% during the upcoming years.
ConclusionIf you have determined that a career in the x-ray technology sector is right for you, you should know that obtaining a high quality education from a reputable learning institution is immensely important. By carefully analyzing the outline provided above, you can decide which x-ray technology school will be most suitable to your personal preferences, needs, and budget. Good luck!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting Basic X-ray Technician
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Utah
|Dixie State College of Utah||225 South 700 East|
St. George, UT, 84770
|Salt Lake Community College (Jordan Campus)||3491 West Wrights Fort Road|
West Jordan, UT, 84088