Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in San AntonioTo get started with your career as an X Ray tech, you need to find an accredited school in the San Antonio area. Accomplishing this goal is very simple. Just go online and type a key phrase like “Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools In San Antonio” into the search field. After you press the “enter” button, you will be exposed to a list of schools in the local area.
How To Get Certified In San AntonioX ray technology certificate programs prepare students to take state licensing exams. Additionally, the certificate program enables graduates to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists(ARRT) national exam. Both of these exams are a demonstration of the student’s mastery of the knowledge indigenous to the X ray tech world. Some of the subjects covered in the preparatory material include how to use X-ray diagnostic equipment and how to produce images that can BE interpreted by a health care worker or the attending physician.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In San AntonioThe average annual income for an X ray technologist who works in San Antonio is $34,000. However, individuals who aspire to work in this sector should know that a plethora of factors can alter the annual income. One of the factors is your employer. Other factors that can result in an increase or decrease in salary include experience, areas of expertise, education, and number/type of certifications that you hold. Also note that participating in ongoing educational courses can help you earn a higher income, raises, promotions, bonuses, etc.
X-Ray Technician Programs in San AntonioStudents who aspire to go to X ray technician school in San Antonio can attend St. Philip’s College. This learning institution is just 6 miles from the downtown area and offers students an Associate of Applied Science in Radiography Technology.
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Ultrasound
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance