Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in PhoenixTo get your career started in the X ray technician sector, your first step should be to find an accredited school. To do so, simply go on the internet and enter a key phrase such as “Find AccreditedX Ray Technician Schools in Phoenix.” Once you hit the search button, the search engine results pages will show you a plethora of educational options. Just use the results pages to conduct thorough research on each institution in terms of things such as faculty, length of program, and tuition costs.
How To Get Certified In PhoenixX-ray technician certificate programs prepare students to take both state and national level exams. These exams are a demonstration of the student’s mastery of material pertaining to the field of x-ray technology. At the state level, certificate programs are a foundational step on the path to attain licensure. At the national level, passing the certification exam administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (AART) can make one a very marketable job candidate.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In PhoenixTypically, an X ray technologist employed in the city of Phoenix will generate an annual income of $31,000 annually. However, it is important for aspiring X ray technologists to understand that a plethora of unique factors can overlap or, in standing alone, alter the annual income. Some of those factors include level of expertise, years in the industry, experience in the X-ray technology sector, and the employer.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
|Arizona Western College||2020 S. Avenue 8E|
Yuma, Arizona 85365-8834
|Central Arizona College||8470 N Overfield Rd|
Coolidge, Arizona 85128-9030
|GateWay Community College in Phoenix||108 N. 40th Street|
|Pima Community College||401 North Bonita Avenue|
Tucson, Arizona 85709-5000
|Pima Medical Institute in Mesa on Dobson||957 S. Dobson Road|
Mesa, Arizona 85202
|Pima Medical Institute in Tucson||3350 East Grant Road, Suite 200|
Tucson, Arizona 85716