Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in PhiladelphiaFinding an accredited X ray technician school is a simple task. Just go online and type a relevant keyphrase into the search field. Typically, a keyphrase like “Philadelphia X Ray Technician Schools Accredited” will suffice. Once you enter this data in the search engine, you will receive a list of options in the results pages. Simply research your choices in order to determine which school would be most conducive to your needs, values, goals, and budget.
How To Get Certified In PhiladelphiaX-ray technology certificate programs prepare people to take state licensing exams. Additionally, certificate programs prepare people to take the national certification exam offered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technlogists (ARRT). These types of certificate programs are offered by a plethora of educational institutions such as community colleges and vocational schools. On average, aspiring x ray techs can complete them in just one or two years.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In PhiladelphiaTypically, a Philadelphia x ray technologist can expect to bring home about $39,000 annually. However, it’s important to realize that a variety of factors can alter this income. For example, employers can play a primary role in determining how much they pay their employees. Additionally, factors such as your number of certifications, years in the industry, and educational background can determine your annual income.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
|Community College of Philadelphia||1700 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia, PA 19130||ccp.edu|
|Drexel University||3141 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104||drexel.edu|