Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in PennsylvaniaThe Joint Commission on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) manages the accreditation process and maintenance for X-ray expert schools nationwide. To find a list of programs in this area, you can visit the commission’s website at http://www.jrcert.org/find-a-program/.
How To Get Certified in PennsylvaniaIn this state, as in most states, certification is required to work as an X-ray analyst. To become certified, you must take a board exam administered by the Association of Registered X-Ray Technicians. Once you pass the test, you can apply for certification through the Pennsylvania State Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In PennsylvaniaIn the state of Pennsylvania, certified X-ray enthusiasts can expect to earn an average of between $53,000 and $61,000 annually, which is slightly higher than the national mean wage of $55,000. The state also has one of the highest concentrations of X-ray experts in the nation, particularly in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Pennsylvania
|Abington Memorial Hospital||2500 Maryland Road|
Willow Grove, PA, 19090-1284
|Albert Einstein Medical Center||5501 Old York Road|
Philadelphia, PA, 19141
|Armstrong County Memorial Hospital||One Nolte Drive|
Kittanning, PA, 16201
|Bucks County Community College||275 Swamp Road AHB 009|
Newtown, PA, 18940
|Clearfield Hospital||809 Turnpike Avenue P.O. Box 992|
Clearfield, PA, 16830
|Community College of Allegheny County (Boyce Campus)||595 Beatty Road|
Monroeville, PA, 15146-1395
|Community College of Philadelphia||1700 Spring Garden Street|
Philadelphia, PA, 19130-3991
|Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital||1086 Franklin Street|
Johnstown, PA, 15905-4398
|Crozer-Chester Medical Center||One Medical Center Boulevard|
Upland, PA, 19013
|Drexel University||1505 Race Street, Bellet Bldg.|
Mail Stop 508, Room 810
|Gannon University||109 University Square|
Erie, PA, 16541-0001
|Geisinger Medical Center||100 North Academy Avenue|
Danville, PA, 17822-2007
|Gwynedd-Mercy College||1325 Sumneytown Pike|
P.O. Box 901
Gwynedd Valley, PA, 19437-0901
|Harcum College||750 Montgomery Avenue|
Bryn Mawr, PA, 19010
|Harcum College, Bryn Mawr||750 Montgomery Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010||harcum.edu|
|Harrisburg Area Community College (Lancaster Campus)||1641 Old Philadelphia Pike|
Lancaster, PA, 17602-2690
|Holy Family University||Grant & Frankford Avenues|
Philadelphia, PA, 19114
|Holy Family University, Philadelphia||9801 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19114||holyfamily.edu|
|Holy Spirit Hospital||503 North 21st Street|
Camp Hill, PA, 17011-2288
|Jameson Hospital - North Campus||1211 Wilmington Avenue|
New Castle, PA, 16105
|Johnson College||3427 North Main Avenue|
Scranton, PA, 18508-1495
|Lancaster General College of Nursing and Health Sciences||410 North Lime Street|
Lancaster, PA, 17602
|Mansfield University||Elliott Hall|
Mansfield, PA, 16933
|Misericordia University||301 Lake Street|
Dallas, PA, 18612
|Montgomery County Community College||101 College Drive|
Pottstown, PA, 19464
|Northampton Community College||3835 Green Pond Road|
Bethlehem, PA, 18020
|Ohio Valley General Hospital||5 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township|
McKees Rock, PA, 15136
|Penn Medicine – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia||3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104||pennmedicine.org|
|Pennsylvania College of Technology||One College Avenue|
Williamsport, PA, 17701-5799
|Pennsylvania State University||3550 Seventh Street Road|
New Kensington, PA, 15068
|Sanford-Brown Institute, Pittsburgh||421 7th Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219||sanfordbrown.edu|
|Sharon Regional Health System||740 East State Street|
Sharon, PA, 16146-3395
|St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Philadelphia||160 E Erie Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19134||stchristophershospital.com|
|The Reading Hospital and Medical Center||P.O. Box 16052|
Reading, PA, 19612-6052
|Thomas Jefferson University||130 South 9th Street, Suite 1014|
Philadelphia, PA, 19107-5233
|University of Pennsylvania M.C./Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania||3400 Spruce Street|
Basement Donner Building
Philadelphia, PA, 19104
|UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside/UPMC Health System||Murdock Building, Suite 206|
3434 Forbes Avenue
|Washington Hospital||155 Wilson Avenue|
Washington, PA, 15302
|WellSpan Health, York||1001 S George St, York, PA 17403||wellspan.org|
|Western School of Health and Business Careers||421 7th Avenue|
Pittsburgh, PA, 15219
|Wilkes-Barre General Hospital/Wyoming Valley Healthcare System, Inc.||575 N. River Street|
Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18764
|York Hospital/WellSpan Health||1001 South George Street|
York, PA, 17405-7198