Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in Oklahoma– Carl Albert State College in Poteau
Carl Albert has a radiologic technologic associates of applied science degree program. It takes about two years to finish. The coursework includes several clinical experience credits which can help with job placement.
– Metro Technology Centers in Oklahoma City
Metro has a certificate option for radiologic technologists. The program is about a year and a half long. At the end of the program, students take a national registry preparation course.
– Meridian Technology Center in Stillwater
Meridian’s program is a radiologic technology certification that takes about a year and a half. The school is unique because the program accepts high school students as well as adult applicants, making it easy to transition into a career.
– Indian Capitol Technology Center in Muskogee
ICTC has an associates of applied science degree in radiologic technology. The program takes two and a half years. ICTC offers several online, evening, and weekend course options.
How To Get Certified in OklahomaIn order to become a radiologic technologist, you must be at least 18 years old. In addition, you need to have completed a certification program through an accredited institution. Unlike other states, Oklahoma does not specifically require that the program be accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology. However, students must pass the national registry exam – American Registry of X-Ray Technicians. X ray techs must renew licensure every two years and have documented at least 50 hours of continuing education credits.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In OklahomaThe amount of money an x ray tech can expect to make largely depends on location. In Oklahoma City, for example, x ray techs make about $48,000 annually. In less populous cities like Stillwater, the average yearly income is $45,000. In the smallest cities and more rural areas, x ray techs can expect to earn about $40,000 a year.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In OklahomaIn general, the need for most healthcare professions is expected to increase over the next few years, and radiologic technology is no exception. It is estimated that jobs in the occupation will grow by at least twenty percent in the next decade. In addition, jobs in this field are versatile and should be relatively easy to secure for qualified candidates.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Oklahoma
|Autry Technology Center||1201 West Willow|
Enid, OK, 73703
|Bacone College||2299 Old Bacone Road|
Muskogee, OK, 74403-1597
|Carl Albert State College||1507 South McKenna|
Poteau, OK, 74953
|Indian Capital Technology Center||2403 North 41st Street East|
Muskogee, OK, 74403-1799
|Metro Technology Centers (School District #22)||1720 Springlake Drive|
Oklahoma City, OK, 73111
|Rose State College||6420 S.E. 15th Street|
Midwest City, OK, 73110-2799
|Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Sayre||409 East Mississippi|
Sayre, OK, 73662-1236
|Tulsa Community College||909 South Boston Avenue|
Tulsa, OK, 74119
|Tulsa Technology Center (School District No. 18)||801 E. 91st St.|
Tulsa, OK, 74132-4008
|University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center||P.O. Box 26901 CHB 451|
Oklahoma City, OK, 73190
|Western Oklahoma State College||2801 North Main|
Altus, OK, 73521-1397