Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in North DakotaIf you’re aspiring to work as an x-ray technologist in North Dakota, the first thing you’ll want to do is find a college that’s accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). This is necessary to obtain certification. According to the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (ARRT), there are only about four accredited x-ray technology schools in North Dakota.
Although there are only four radiologic technology schools in North Dakota, they do offer certificates or degrees. To be success in the program, the student must complete radiology and medical classes, laboratory courses and complete a supervised internship to obtain hands-on training. The clinical portion is a huge part of the x-ray technologist program.
How To Get Certified in North DakotaNorth Dakota requires that any radiology technologist who is performing general diagnostic radiography procedures must be certified through the ARRT. To obtain ARRT-certification, one must pass a certification exam administered through the ARRT. To be eligible to take the certification exam, the candidate must meet the ARRT ethics requirements and must have completed a JRCERT-accredited training program.
To maintain certification, the technologist must complete 24 hours of continuing education every two years. To work as a Limited X-Ray Machine Operator (LXMO) and perform only limited exams in certain parts of the anatomy, one must only get a passing grade on a radiology course. While there is no certification or exam required, the LXMO must complete 12 hours of continuing education every two years to continue working in this capacity.
Salaries for X-Ray Technicians in North DakotaX-ray technologists working in North Dakota earn a variety of salaries, depending on the city, their level of training, years of experience and where they’re employed. According to a July 2014 Salary.com report, x-ray technologists earned an average annual wage of $36,119 in both Minot and Dickenson; $39,267 in Grand Forks; $48,355 in West Fargo and $46,337 in Bismarck. As of May 2013, there were about 450 x-ray technologists employed in North Dakota, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
X-Ray Technician Campuses In North North Dakota
|Medcenter One||300 North 7th Street|
Bismarck, ND, 58506-5525
|MeritCare Medical Center/MeritCare Health System||801 N Broadway Rt. #714|
Fargo, ND, 58122
|Sanford Bismarck Medical Center – Bismarck, ND||1040 Tacoma Ave, Bismarck, ND 58504||sanfordhealth.org|
|Sanford Medical Center/Sanford Health – Fargo, ND||2603 E Broadway Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501||www.sanfordhealth.org|
|St. Alexius Medical Center/University of Mary – Bismarck, ND||900 E Broadway Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501||st.alexius.org|
|Trinity Hospital/Trinity Health – Minot, ND||1 W Burdick Expy, Minot, ND 58701||trinityhealth.org|