Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools In New MexicoFinding the best X-Ray tech school for your career path means choosing an accredited program. Accreditation means a school is qualified to certify you as a competent individual to pursue a career. A school with the appropriate accreditation means it can provide you with pertinent classes and training to help you advance in your career. If you’re looking for a program in New Mexico you’re in luck! Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell Campus and Pima Institute in Albuquerque on Cutler both offer paths to taking the next step in your career. Both schools offer affordable programs that allow you to gain a certificate in less than two years.
How To Get Certified in New MexicoGraduates of radiologic technology programs in New Mexico have a couple options for employment. University Hospital or Presbyterian Hospital are both hospitals located in Albuquerque and ranked as the best hospitals in New Mexico. Private radiology imaging centers are options for graduates to seek employment as well. Radiology technicians are usually in demand at orthopedic practices and cancer centers, so recent graduates should explore opportunities in those areas. Radiology technologists and technicians in New Mexico may also find employment opportunities at private radiology and imaging centers such as Alamogordo Imaging Center in Alamogordo, El Camino Imaging Center in Albuquerque, Northwest Imaging Center in Albuquerque, Santa Fe Imaging LLC in Santa Fe, and X Ray Associates at Santa Fe.
Salaries for X-Ray Technicians in New MexicoAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 1,080 radiologic techs are currently employed in New Mexico. They earn a mean annual salary of $55,500. Radiology technologist and technician employment in New Mexico is projected to increase 13.8% in the decade ending in 2021.There is great earning potential and stable job employment in the field.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In New MexicoAs stated above, the job outlook for x-ray techs in the future is looking very good across the country. The key to succeeding in a job search is to make sure you’re as diverse as possible. Present all of the skills you possess as an x-ray tech including being personable with not just co-workers but the patients you’ll be seeing as well. An x-ray tech is a valuable asset to a hospital and private practice. Don’t hesitate to pursue the next step in a rewarding career!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
X-Ray Technician Campuses In New Mexico
|Clovis Community College||417 Schepps Boulevard|
Clovis, NM, 88101
|Northern New Mexico College||921 Paseo de Onate|
Espanola, NM, 87532
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||2201 San Pedro, N.E. Bldg. 3, Suite 100|
Albuquerque, NM, 87110