Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools In New MexicoFinding the best X-Ray tech school for your career path means choosing an accredited program. Accreditation means a school is qualified to certify you as a competent individual to pursue a career. A school with the appropriate accreditation means it can provide you with pertinent classes and training to help you advance in your career. If you’re looking for a program in New Mexico you’re in luck! Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell Campus and Pima Institute in Albuquerque on Cutler both offer paths to taking the next step in your career. Both schools offer affordable programs that allow you to gain a certificate in less than two years.
How To Get Certified in New MexicoGraduates of radiologic technology programs in New Mexico have a couple options for employment. University Hospital or Presbyterian Hospital are both hospitals located in Albuquerque and ranked as the best hospitals in New Mexico. Private radiology imaging centers are options for graduates to seek employment as well. Radiology technicians are usually in demand at orthopedic practices and cancer centers, so recent graduates should explore opportunities in those areas. Radiology technologists and technicians in New Mexico may also find employment opportunities at private radiology and imaging centers such as Alamogordo Imaging Center in Alamogordo, El Camino Imaging Center in Albuquerque, Northwest Imaging Center in Albuquerque, Santa Fe Imaging LLC in Santa Fe, and X Ray Associates at Santa Fe.
Salaries for X-Ray Technicians in New MexicoAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 1,080 radiologic techs are currently employed in New Mexico. They earn a mean annual salary of $55,500. Radiology technologist and technician employment in New Mexico is projected to increase 13.8% in the decade ending in 2021.There is great earning potential and stable job employment in the field.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In New MexicoAs stated above, the job outlook for x-ray techs in the future is looking very good across the country. The key to succeeding in a job search is to make sure you’re as diverse as possible. Present all of the skills you possess as an x-ray tech including being personable with not just co-workers but the patients you’ll be seeing as well. An x-ray tech is a valuable asset to a hospital and private practice. Don’t hesitate to pursue the next step in a rewarding career!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- A.A.S. Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In New Mexico
|Clovis Community College||417 Schepps Boulevard|
Clovis, NM, 88101
|Northern New Mexico College||921 Paseo de Onate|
Espanola, NM, 87532
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||2201 San Pedro, N.E. Bldg. 3, Suite 100|
Albuquerque, NM, 87110