Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools In New MexicoFinding the best X-Ray tech school for your career path means choosing an accredited program. Accreditation means a school is qualified to certify you as a competent individual to pursue a career. A school with the appropriate accreditation means it can provide you with pertinent classes and training to help you advance in your career. If you’re looking for a program in New Mexico you’re in luck! Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell Campus and Pima Institute in Albuquerque on Cutler both offer paths to taking the next step in your career. Both schools offer affordable programs that allow you to gain a certificate in less than two years.
How To Get Certified in New MexicoGraduates of radiologic technology programs in New Mexico have a couple options for employment. University Hospital or Presbyterian Hospital are both hospitals located in Albuquerque and ranked as the best hospitals in New Mexico. Private radiology imaging centers are options for graduates to seek employment as well. Radiology technicians are usually in demand at orthopedic practices and cancer centers, so recent graduates should explore opportunities in those areas. Radiology technologists and technicians in New Mexico may also find employment opportunities at private radiology and imaging centers such as Alamogordo Imaging Center in Alamogordo, El Camino Imaging Center in Albuquerque, Northwest Imaging Center in Albuquerque, Santa Fe Imaging LLC in Santa Fe, and X Ray Associates at Santa Fe.
Salaries for X-Ray Technicians in New MexicoAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 1,080 radiologic techs are currently employed in New Mexico. They earn a mean annual salary of $55,500. Radiology technologist and technician employment in New Mexico is projected to increase 13.8% in the decade ending in 2021.There is great earning potential and stable job employment in the field.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In New MexicoAs stated above, the job outlook for x-ray techs in the future is looking very good across the country. The key to succeeding in a job search is to make sure you’re as diverse as possible. Present all of the skills you possess as an x-ray tech including being personable with not just co-workers but the patients you’ll be seeing as well. An x-ray tech is a valuable asset to a hospital and private practice. Don’t hesitate to pursue the next step in a rewarding career!
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In New Mexico
|Clovis Community College||417 Schepps Boulevard|
Clovis, NM, 88101
|Northern New Mexico College||921 Paseo de Onate|
Espanola, NM, 87532
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||2201 San Pedro, N.E. Bldg. 3, Suite 100|
Albuquerque, NM, 87110