Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in New JerseyTo ensure that you make the most of your education and are able to find a job after graduation, it’s important to enroll in an accredited X-ray expert program. The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), the entity that manages accreditation, has a list on its website at http://www.jrcert.org/find-a-program/. In this state, you must complete an accredited program to be eligible for licensure.
How To Get Certified in New JerseyIn this area, X-ray analysts must be certified and licensed through the Bureau of X-Ray Compliance. To be eligible, you must attend a 24-month education program that is licensed by JRCERT, pass the board exam given by the American Registry for Radiologic Technology, and submit an application to the Bureau along with a fee of $60.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In New JerseyAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, New Jersey is in the top tier of X-ray analysts salaries in the country. The mean wage in the state is between $62,590 and $82,080, which is markedly higher than the national average salary of $55,910.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In New Jersey
|Bergen Community College||400 Paramus Road|
Paramus, NJ, 07652
|Brookdale Community College||765 Newman Springs Road|
Lincroft, NJ, 07738
|Burlington County College||601 Pemberton Brown Mills Road|
Pemberton, NJ, 08068
|CarePoint Health Christ Hospital, Jersey City||176 Palisade Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306||christhospital.org|
|Christ Hospital||176 Palisade Avenue|
Jersey City, NJ, 07306-1121
|Cooper University Hospital||One Cooper Plaza|
Camden, NJ, 08103
|County College of Morris||214 Center Grove Road|
Randolph, NJ, 07869
|Cumberland County College||P.O. Box 1500|
Vineland, NJ, 08362-1500
|Englewood Hospital & Medical Center||350 Engle Street|
Englewood, NJ, 07631
|Essex County College||303 University Avenue|
Newark, NJ, 07102
|Mercer County Community College||1200 Old Trenton Road P.O. Box B|
Trenton, NJ, 08690
|Middlesex County College||2600 Woodbridge Avenue|
P.O. Box 3050
Edison, NJ, 08818-3050
|Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Inc.||Park Avenue & Randolph Road|
Plainfield, NJ, 07061
|Passaic County Community College||One College Boulevard|
Paterson, NJ, 07505-1179
|Shore Memorial Hospital||1 East New York Avenue|
Somers Point, NJ, 08244-2387
|St. Francis Medical Center/Catholic Health East Trinity, Trenton||601 Hamilton Ave, Trenton, NJ 08629||stfrancismedical.org|
|Valley Hospital||223 North Van Dien Avenue|
Ridgewood, NJ, 07450-2736