Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in MontanaThere are four schools with x-ray technician programs in Montana. The first is The University of Montana. Its campus is in Missoula, Montana. It is ranked number 194 in U.S. News National University Ranking. Next, there is Montana State University’s College of Technology in Billings, Montana. The third college is Montana Tech’s College of Technology in Butte, Montana. Lastly, there is also Montana State University’s College of Technology in Great Falls, Montana. Students must pass a background check to be eligible for the programs.
How To Get Certified in MontanaPeople training to become X-ray technicians here need to graduate with an associate’s degree. Nearly all X-ray techs in Montana just have an associate’s degree. The Montana Board of X-Ray Technicians’ rules require a person to complete 104-hour, Board-approved training before applying for a license. To get the starting limited permit, a person must send an application and documents showing that person has completed the training program to the Board with an application fee. After the person is approved, they send a testing fee to the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians and received instructions on how to take the ARRT Limited Scope Examination. That exam must be passed to get a license. To get a full radiologic technologist license, the applicant must do all that and also include three statements from other people vouching for their good moral character. These licenses must be renewed every year with six hours of additional education required each year.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In MontanaThe average salary range for an X-ray technician in Montana is between $31,000 and $48, 980 a year. The average salary listed on X-ray tech job postings in this state is 17% lower than the national average. These salaries are likely to rise as the technician’s years of experience go up. Salaries are likely to be higher in the cities and lower in rural areas.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In MontanaThe number of X-Ray technicians employed in Montana is about 700 to 760. The demand has remained fairly steady over the past few years. The United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of X-Ray technician jobs will grow 21% from 2012 to 2022. This is faster than the average for all jobs. This projected growth is due to an aging population that will lead to an increase in medical issues, such as ones that will require X-rays to diagnose. The projected job growth for Montana X-ray techs is 28% from 2010 to 2020.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students