Radiologic analysts are a vital part of the healthcare team. They are responsible for obtaining images of specific body regions to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of the patient. X-ray enthusiasts can work in doctor’s offices, hospitals, and outpatient imaging centers. There are opportunities to advance with further education into the fields of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), radiation therapy, dosimetry, sonography and more. Most radiologic analyst programs require a two-year degree. There are a few hospitals in this state that offer radiologic analyst programs, and all classroom instruction and clinicals are performed onsite. However, by 2015 students must have completed an associate degree in order to sit for the registry exam.
Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in MichiganMichigan offers many accredited x-ray analyst programs. Radiologic expert programs are accredited through the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). If you visit their website you only need to click “Find Program” and choose your program of choice and state to see a list of all accredited x-ray tech programs in this place.
How To Get Certified in MichiganMost employers in this area will require you to be a registered radiologic enthusiast or R.T. In order to become certified or registered after completion of your program, you may sit for the national registry exam administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology. The certification exam is computerized with an allowance of four hours to complete. You are allowed three chances to pass the exam, and all attempts must be taken within a three-year-span.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In MichiganAccording to the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs in this place, the average state-wide annual salary of radiologic analyst was $47,156. Wages can increase exponentially with education and certifications in other radiologic specialties or management positions.
Michigan offers many schools to choose from to pursue your goal of being a radiologic expert. The healthcare field is always evolving and radiology services will always be needed. An x-ray analyst career can be rewarding and enjoyable for the right individual. Choose radiology if you seek variety, a great salary and opportunities to advance with further education.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Michigan
|Baker College of Clinton Township||34950 Little Mack Avenue|
Clinton Township, MI, 48035-4701
|Baker College of Muskegon – Radiography||1903 Marquette Ave, Muskegon, MI 49442||baker.edu|
|Baker College of Owosso – Radiography||1309 S Shiawassee St, Owosso, MI 48867||baker.edu|
|Delta College – Radiography||1961 Delta Rd, University Center, MI 48710||
|Ferris State University||901 South State Street|
Big Rapids, MI, 49307-9989
|Grand Rapids Community College||143 Bostwick, N.E.|
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
|Henry Ford Community College||5101 Evergreen Road|
Dearborn, MI, 48128
|Hurley Medical Center||Flint, MI, 48503-5993||Hurleymc.com|
|Jackson College – Radiography||2111 Emmons Rd, Jackson, MI 49201||jccmi.edu|
|Kellogg Community College||450 North Avenue|
Battle Creek, MI, 49017-3397
|Lake Michigan College||2755 East Napier Avenue|
Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-1899
|Lansing Community College – Radiography||309 N Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933||lcc.edu
|Mid Michigan Community College – Radiography||1375 S Clare Ave, Harrison, MI 48625||midmich.edu|
|Northern Michigan University – Radiography||1401 Presque Isle Ave, Marquette, MI 49855||nmu.edu|
|Oakland Community College (Southfield Campus) – Radiography||22322 Rutland Dr, Southfield, MI 48075||oaklandcc.edu|
|Saint Clair County Community College – Radiography||323 Erie St, Port Huron, MI 48060||sc4.edu|
|Saint John Providence – Providence Hospital – Radiography||Providence Medical Center - Farmington Hills, 30055 Northwestern Hwy., Farmington Hills, MI 48334||stjohnprovidence.org|
|Sinai-Grace Hospital||6071 West Outer Drive|
Detroit, MI, 48235
|St. John Hospital & Medical Center||22101 Moross Road|
Detroit, MI, 48236-2172
|University of Michigan - Flint||303 East Kearsley Street|
Flint, MI, 48502-1950
|Washtenaw Community College||4800 East Huron River Drive|
Ann Arbor, MI, 48106-0978
|Wayne State University||259 Mack Avenue|
Detroit, MI, 48201
|William Beaumont Hospital – Radiography||1455 S Lapeer Rd # 10, Lake Orion, MI 48360||beaumont.edu|