Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in JacksonvilleFinding an accredited X ray technician school in Jacksonville is easy. Simply use your PC, laptop, or mobile device to conduct an internet search. To get precise answers, use a key phrase such as “Locate Jacksonville Accredited X Ray Technician Schools.” The search results pages will display all of the options that are available to you. Your next step is to conduct thorough research in which you learn about all the pros and cons that would result from selecting a specific school.
How To Get Certified In JacksonvilleX ray certificate programs prepare students to take state licensing exams that qualify them to work within their region. The certificate programs are also a prerequisite to taking the national level exams administered by the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians (AART). The information that students take while completing the certification program is quite valuable. Some subjects that are typically covered will include how to properly use X ray diagnostic equipment so as to limit patient exposure as much as possible.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In JacksonvilleJacksonville residents who are interested in pursuing a career in the X ray technology sector should note that the average annual income is $35,000. However, this income could likely vary based on several interlocking factors. Some of the mediating factors than can affect one’s annual income include experience, education, and level of expertise.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?