- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Indiana
|Ball State University||College of Sciences and Humanities|
Dept. of Physiology and Health Sciences
Muncie, IN, 47306
|Columbus Regional Hospital||2400 East 17th Street|
Columbus, IN, 47201
|Community Hospital East/Community Health Network||1500 North Ritter Avenue|
Indianapolis, IN, 46219
|Good Samaritan Hospital||520 South 7th Street|
Vincennes, IN, 47591
|Fort Wayne School of Radiography||700 Broadway|
Fort Wayne, IN, 46802
|Hancock Regional Hospital||801 North State Street|
Greenfield, IN, 46140
|Indiana University Kokomo||2300 South Washington Street|
Kokomo, IN, 46904-9003
|Indiana University Northwest College of Health and Human Services||3400 Broadway|
Gary, IN, 46408-1197
|Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Radiation Oncology||Indiana Cancer Pavilion RT041|
535 Barnhill Drive
Indianapolis, IN, 46202
|Indiana University South Bend||1700 Mishawaka Avenue P.O. Box 7111|
South Bend, IN, 46634-7111
|Ivy Tech Community College-Bloomington||200 Daniels Way|
Bloomington, IN, 47404
|Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana||9301 E. 59th St.|
Indianapolis, IN, 46216
|Ivy Tech Community College-Wabash Valley Region||8000 S. Education Drive|
Terre Haute, IN, 47802
|King's Daughters' Hospital and Health Services||One King's Daughters' Dr., P.O. Box 447|
Madison, IN, 47250
|Reid Hospital & Health Care Services||1401 Chester Boulevard|
Richmond, IN, 47374
|St. Joseph Hospital/St. Vincent Health||2001 W. 86th Street|
Indianapolis, IN, 46260
|University of Saint Francisv||2701 Spring Street|
Fort Wayne, IN, 46808
|University of Southern Indiana||8600 University Boulevard|
Evansville, IN, 47712