How To Get Certified in IdahoThe state of Idaho does not have specific licensing or certification requirements for X-ray technicians to work in the state, but X-ray tech employers strongly prefer to hire people who have passed the American Registry of X-Ray Technicians’ exam and become certified by the ARRT. Certification by the ARRT must be renewed every two years. To do this, X-ray techs must pay a fee and complete 24 continuing education credits. ARRT certification is good in all U.S. states, if the person also meets state requirements.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In IdahoThe average salary in the state of Idaho for an X-ray technician is about $50,000 to $51,000 a year. On average, the Idaho job postings for X-ray techs are about 17% lower than the national average for X-ray tech job posting salaries. With more years of experience, an X-ray technician’s salary is likely to increase. The salary for an X-ray tech is usually higher in places with higher populations. In the Boise metro area in 2012, the average annual salary for an X-ray tech was $53,030. In comparison, the same year in the smaller city of Coeur d’Alene, their average annual salary was only $46,880.
Job Outlook For X-Ray Technicians In IdahoBetween 940 and 1,000 X-ray technician jobs exist in the state of Idaho. This field is one of the hottest in the U.S., because according to the United States Department of Labor’s branch called the Bureau of Labor Statistics, X-ray technicians have a projected job growth of 21% in the decade following 2012. This growth rate is higher than the national average. The country’s aging population is a contribution factor, since they will experience an increase in medical conditions that should be treated, including with X-ray technology. In Idaho specifically, the job growth is projected to be a strong 39% in the decade leading up to 2020.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Surgical Technologist (AOS)
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- RNs, join one of GCU's CCNE-accredited bachelor's, master's or doctoral nursing programs.
- Offering a full spectrum of nursing programs to fit your education needs and career aspirations.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- A holistic, physical, emotional and spiritual approach to patient care is taught in the classroom.
- Curriculum that connects classroom theories to working scenarios through many modalities.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Idaho
|Boise State University||1910 University Drive|
Boise, ID, 83725
|College of Southern Idaho||315 Falls Avenue|
Twin Falls, ID, 83303-1238