Find Accredited X-Ray Technician Schools in PennsylvaniaThe Joint Commission on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) manages the accreditation process and maintenance for X-ray expert schools nationwide. To find a list of programs in this area, you can visit the commission’s website at http://www.jrcert.org/find-a-program/.
How To Get Certified in PennsylvaniaIn this state, as in most states, certification is required to work as an X-ray analyst. To become certified, you must take a board exam administered by the Association of Registered X-Ray Technicians. Once you pass the test, you can apply for certification through the Pennsylvania State Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.
Salaries For Certified X-Ray Technicians In PennsylvaniaIn the state of Pennsylvania, certified X-ray enthusiasts can expect to earn an average of between $53,000 and $61,000 annually, which is slightly higher than the national mean wage of $55,000. The state also has one of the highest concentrations of X-ray experts in the nation, particularly in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
X-Ray Technician Campuses In Pennsylvania
|Abington Memorial Hospital||2500 Maryland Road|
Willow Grove, PA, 19090-1284
|Albert Einstein Medical Center||5501 Old York Road|
Philadelphia, PA, 19141
|Armstrong County Memorial Hospital||One Nolte Drive|
Kittanning, PA, 16201
|Bucks County Community College||275 Swamp Road AHB 009|
Newtown, PA, 18940
|Clearfield Hospital||809 Turnpike Avenue P.O. Box 992|
Clearfield, PA, 16830
|Community College of Allegheny County (Boyce Campus)||595 Beatty Road|
Monroeville, PA, 15146-1395
|Community College of Philadelphia||1700 Spring Garden Street|
Philadelphia, PA, 19130-3991
|Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital||1086 Franklin Street|
Johnstown, PA, 15905-4398
|Crozer-Chester Medical Center||One Medical Center Boulevard|
Upland, PA, 19013
|Drexel University||1505 Race Street, Bellet Bldg.|
Mail Stop 508, Room 810
|Gannon University||109 University Square|
Erie, PA, 16541-0001
|Geisinger Medical Center||100 North Academy Avenue|
Danville, PA, 17822-2007
|Gwynedd-Mercy College||1325 Sumneytown Pike|
P.O. Box 901
Gwynedd Valley, PA, 19437-0901
|Harcum College||750 Montgomery Avenue|
Bryn Mawr, PA, 19010
|Harcum College, Bryn Mawr||750 Montgomery Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010||harcum.edu|
|Harrisburg Area Community College (Lancaster Campus)||1641 Old Philadelphia Pike|
Lancaster, PA, 17602-2690
|Holy Family University||Grant & Frankford Avenues|
Philadelphia, PA, 19114
|Holy Family University, Philadelphia||9801 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19114||holyfamily.edu|
|Holy Spirit Hospital||503 North 21st Street|
Camp Hill, PA, 17011-2288
|Jameson Hospital - North Campus||1211 Wilmington Avenue|
New Castle, PA, 16105
|Johnson College||3427 North Main Avenue|
Scranton, PA, 18508-1495
|Lancaster General College of Nursing and Health Sciences||410 North Lime Street|
Lancaster, PA, 17602
|Mansfield University||Elliott Hall|
Mansfield, PA, 16933
|Misericordia University||301 Lake Street|
Dallas, PA, 18612
|Montgomery County Community College||101 College Drive|
Pottstown, PA, 19464
|Northampton Community College||3835 Green Pond Road|
Bethlehem, PA, 18020
|Ohio Valley General Hospital||5 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township|
McKees Rock, PA, 15136
|Penn Medicine – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia||3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104||pennmedicine.org|
|Pennsylvania College of Technology||One College Avenue|
Williamsport, PA, 17701-5799
|Pennsylvania State University||3550 Seventh Street Road|
New Kensington, PA, 15068
|Sanford-Brown Institute, Pittsburgh||421 7th Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219||sanfordbrown.edu|
|Sharon Regional Health System||740 East State Street|
Sharon, PA, 16146-3395
|St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Philadelphia||160 E Erie Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19134||stchristophershospital.com|
|The Reading Hospital and Medical Center||P.O. Box 16052|
Reading, PA, 19612-6052
|Thomas Jefferson University||130 South 9th Street, Suite 1014|
Philadelphia, PA, 19107-5233
|University of Pennsylvania M.C./Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania||3400 Spruce Street|
Basement Donner Building
Philadelphia, PA, 19104
|UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside/UPMC Health System||Murdock Building, Suite 206|
3434 Forbes Avenue
|Washington Hospital||155 Wilson Avenue|
Washington, PA, 15302
|WellSpan Health, York||1001 S George St, York, PA 17403||wellspan.org|
|Western School of Health and Business Careers||421 7th Avenue|
Pittsburgh, PA, 15219
|Wilkes-Barre General Hospital/Wyoming Valley Healthcare System, Inc.||575 N. River Street|
Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18764
|York Hospital/WellSpan Health||1001 South George Street|
York, PA, 17405-7198